Main features of our powder coating workshop
- Coating procedure in 4 zones
- Two bathtubs filled with hot water and acid + two bathtubs filled with rinsewater
- After degreasing surface pre-treatment with ferric phosphate
- Duration of one cycle at 2m/min conveyor speed is 11min 40 sec
- Gas engine, temperature 100-160°C
- Duration 9 min 45 sec
Electrostatic powder coating equipment (Wagner):
- Powder recovering automatic box with 8 pistols (3+5)
Used for mainly white painting but other colours are also possible at large quantities.
Two mobile manual coating equipments for colorful painting, operating with boxes having no powder recovering.
- Working with gas, temperature 80-200°C
- Duration ca. 15 minutes
The indicated data stand for 2 m/min conveyor speed. Conveyor speed can be adjusted within 0-3m/min. In case of manual painting, conveyor speed is usually 0,7-1 m/min.
Maximum size of paintable parts:
- Length: 2000 mm
- Height: 1800 mm
- Width: 400 mm
In case of products having dimensions close to the maximum, a preliminary suspension test is proposed.
Annual powder coating capacity in one shift is 250 000m2.